Administration Officer (Weekend) - Aegis Ellenvale
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Aegis Ellenvale, located in the heart of the Broadwater community, provides quality care and services for up to 140 residents in a welcoming and modern environment
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting part-time opportunity has arisen to join the team at Aegis Ellenvale as a part-time (Weekend) Administration Officer. Hours will be 4hrs on both Saturday and Sunday.
As an Aegis Administration Officer, you will:
- Be responsible for a wide range of diverse administrative functions such as billing, banking and payroll preparation, including rostering.
- Provide a professional and friendly reception to our residents and visitors.
- Assist the Facility Manager and other senior staff with various administrative tasks.
- General administrative duties such as filing, archiving and other duties as directed by the Facility Manager.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have good experience in a diverse administration role.
- Be able to prioritise tasks, manage time and meet competing priorities.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrate empathy for the aged.
- Be well organised.
Staff at Aegis Ellenvale will be provided with a comprehensive orientation program. You will enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment where you will feel like part of a team, and a community.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Ellenvale on (08) 9788 6400 or click 'APPLY' now to lodge an application.