Assistant in Nursing - Aegis Carrington
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in Hamilton Hill, Aegis Carrington is a fully equipped facility providing Low Care and High Care for 119 residents in a comfortable and homely setting.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
Several exciting opportunities have arisen for carers to join the team at Carrington as an Assistant in Nursing. Full-time, Part-time and Casual positions are currently available.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Provide personal care to our highly valued residents.
- Assist residents with all daily living activities.
- Supervise and assist meal time experiences.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre on Thursday 17th May 2018, from 8am-1pm.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have empathy with the aged.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Be able to work cooperatively within a team environment.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in an aged care setting.
Previous applicants need not apply
Staff at Aegis Carrington enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment. Free off-street parking is available for staff whilst also being close to public transport.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Carrington (08) 6310 3333.