Enrolled Nurse - Aegis Carrington
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in Hamilton Hill, Aegis Carrington is a fully equipped facility providing Low Care and High Care for 119 residents in a comfortable and homely setting.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Aegis Carrington as an Enrolled Nurse on a casual basis.
As an Aegis EN, you will:
- Provide quality nursing care to residents.
- Assist with assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating of care.
- Contribute in the allocation of workload.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre on Thursday 17th May 2018, from 8am-1pm.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A high level of communication skills.
- Empathy with the aged.
- The ability to work cooperatively within in a team environment.
- Hold a Diploma in Nursing.
- Current and valid AHPRA registration.
Staff at Aegis Carrington enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment. Free off-street parking is available for staff whilst also being close to public transport.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV. For further information, please contact Aegis Carrington (08) 6310 3333.