Registered Nurse - Aegis Carrington
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in Hamilton Hill, Aegis Carrington is a fully equipped facility providing Low Care and High Care for 119 residents in a comfortable and homely setting.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values paramount:
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
Several exciting opportunities have arisen for Registered Nurses to join the team at Aegis Carrington. Full-time and Part-time positions available.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Provide professional nursing practice.
- Ensure the safety of residents and quality of care.
- Undertake clinical, social and self-care assessments.
- Complete ACFI documentation.
- Assist in the coordination of direct care workload.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre on Thursday 17th May 2018, from 8am-1pm.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Empathy with the aged.
- Flexibility to respond to changing resident needs.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team as well as independently.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills.
Staff at Aegis Carrington enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment. Free off-street parking is available for staff whilst also being close to public transport.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV. For further information, please contact Aegis Carrington (08) 6310 3333.