About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
Several exciting opportunities have arisen to be a part of the Aegis team on a Full-time basis (Monday to Friday) as a Physiotherapist.
In this important role you will:
- Conduct care assessments
- Deliver holistic, individualised pain management treatments
- Provide contemporary evidence based physiotherapy treatments
- Supervise a team of Therapy Assistants
New graduates are welcome to apply
Aegis Aged Care offers a competitive remuneration package along with family friendly hours which will leave your weekends free.
You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued. You will enjoy being part of a supportive multidisciplinary team where you will have access to learning and professional development opportunities to progress further in your career.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Jane Grlusich, Senior Physiotherapist – Pain Therapy on 0426 228 400. To lodge an application please click “APPLY” now.