Therapy Assistant - Aegis Carrington
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Aegis Carrington is a fully equipped facility providing Low Care and High Care for 119 residents in a comfortable and homely setting.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Carrington as a Therapy Assistant on a casual basis.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Provide group and individual therapy techniques.
- Observe and report outcome of activities and therapies offered.
- Participate in the organisation and planning of therapy programs.
- Provide a range of therapy based activity programs.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance or higher/equivalent.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Have a high level of communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Previous experience within Aged Care will be highly desirable.
Staff at Aegis Carrington enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment. Free off-street parking is available for staff whilst also being close to public transport
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.