Manager - Aegis TCP Orelia
About The Organisation
The Aegis Aged Care Group has been providing quality care services to elderly West Australians for over 30 years with a passion in innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environments for the people who reside with us.
Aegis Orelia caters for up to 25 residents who are transitioning from acute care, either back to their home or into a residential aged care environment.
About The Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced Registered Nurse to undertake the important role as Manager. As part of the Aegis executive team, you will be accountable and responsible for the day to day management of all aspects of the facility. This is a 6 month fixed term contract (with possibility of extension) for Maternity Leave.
Reporting to the Aegis Directors, you will:
- Drive quality in care, therapy, hospitality & customer service to ensure excellence is maintained.
- Monitor Accreditation outcomes to ensure compliance at all times.
- Manage all human, material and financial resources to ensure their efficient and effective use.
- Role model Aegis’ Vision, Mission, Philosophy and Values to ensure they are entrenched in the facility’s culture.
- Lead your team to achieve their potential.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience as a senior Registered Nurse in management position(s).
- Contemporary clinical skills and a strong understanding of the Aged Care system.
- An evident passion of caring for the aged with the ability to ignite the same in others.
- The ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence others.
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to manage numerous competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- A sound business acumen including knowledge of budgets and finances.
- Capacity to act autonomously but seek Central Office support as required.
This is an opportunity to join a progressive and innovative executive team where you will be supported in your role while being empowered to manage and influence your own business unit. You will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your skills and abilities
How To Apply
To discuss this exciting opportunity, please contact our People & Culture team on (08) 6254 8200 or click "Apply" now below.