Clinical Nurse Manager - Aegis Shawford
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Innaloo community, Aegis Shawford provides quality care and services for up to 102 residents in a homely and welcoming environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse has arisen to join the team at Aegis Shawford as a Clinical Nurse Manager on a full-time (Monday – Friday) basis.
As an Aegis CNM and an important part of the team, you will work alongside the Facility Manager to:
- manage the provision of best practice clinical care.
- coordinate and manage ACFI functions including submissions.
- work with your RN's to conduct clinical assessments.
- ensure documentation is accurate and supports care needs.
- liaise with residents and their family members to establish and meet their care needs.
- manage and lead a team of care givers.
- contribute to the achievement of internal and external goals and objectives.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate:
- knowledge and experience in caring for the aged
- sound knowledge of ACFI and the processes involved
- a high level of clinical knowledge
- strong leadership skills
- the ability to coach and train others
- flexibility to respond to changing resident needs
Aegis Shawford offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with working in a skilled and knowledgeable team. Aegis offers a comprehensive orientation program.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Sandie Fletcher, Shawford Facility Manager on (08) 9244 8477.