Occupational Therapist - Aegis Anchorage
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in Mindarie, Aegis Anchorage caters for 102 residents in premium accommodation providing low and high care as well as Dementia Specific Care.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Occupational Therapist to join the team at Aegis Anchorage on a Part-time basis, 30 hours per week.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Be responsible for assessing resident’s physical and psycho-social functions.
- Plan and implement treatment and activity programs as appropriate to resident’s needs.
- Support and supervise a team of Therapy Assistants providing OT Programs.
- Ensure assessment notes are maintained and up-to-date.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have empathy with the aged.
- Hold a current and valid AHPRA registration as an OT.
- Have high levels of verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Previously worked in a similar role.
Aegis Anchorage offers a friendly and supportive working environment. Free off-street parking is available for all staff whilst also being close to public transport. You will be working alongside skilled and knowledgeable colleagues.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Anchorage on (08) 9400 1000 .