Physiotherapist - Aegis Ellenvale
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the South West region of Western Australia in Broadwater, Aegis Ellenvale, provides quality care and services for up to 140 residents in a welcoming, modern and homely environment.
Are you looking to make a real difference to the lives of elderly West Australian’s and provide quality therapy services that will enhance and enrich the lives of Residents at Aegis Ellenvale? This is an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled, dedicated and knowledgeable individual on a [Full-Time, Part-Time, Casual] basis with an immediate start.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
- Conduct care assessments
- Generate person centred care plans as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Deliver holistic, individualised pain management treatments
- Provide contemporary evidence based physiotherapy treatments and acute restorative care as required
- Supervise a team of Therapy Assistants
- Assist in delivering staff training such as Manual Handling
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Physiotherapy
- Current registration with the Physiotherapists' Registration board of WA
- Previous experience working in an aged care environment (Desirable)
- Experience in effective supervision and performance management of staff
New graduates are encouraged to apply
An opportunity for a change to live and work in Western Australia’s South-West region which offers an amazing lifestyle is on offer such as easily accessible natural destinations including an array of national parks spanning the entire region.
Aegis Aged Care offers a competitive remuneration package along with family friendly hours which will leave your weekends free to enjoy and explore the benefits of living and working the South West.
Aegis will be able to consider accommodation requests to the successful applicant with the possibility of subsidised rent.
You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued. You will enjoy being part of a supportive multidisciplinary team where you will have access to learning and professional development opportunities to progress further in your career.
Staff at Aegis Ellenvale will be provided with a comprehensive orientation program. You will enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment where you will feel like part of a team, and a community.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Jane Grlusich, Senior Physiotherapist - Pain Therapy on 0426 228 400.