Cleaner - Aegis St James
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in St James, Aegis St James provides quality care and services for up to 67 residents in a modern and homely living environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis St James as a Cleaner on a Part time basis. Working permanently 2 days per week, this role has an opportunity for extra shifts and holiday relief.
- Provide a clean & safe environment.
- Ensure all areas of the facility are cleaned & maintained at a high level.
- Collect & remove domestic waste.
- Work effectively & efficiently with minimal supervision
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Sound knowledge of commercial cleaning operations.
- A high level of communication skills.
- A high understanding of Infection Control principles.
- High attention to detail.
Staff enjoy working at Aegis St James because of its supportive and friendly working environment. Aegis offers a comprehensive orientation program both at a facility and corporate level which will see you excel in your role.
How to apply
To lodge an application, click “APPLY” now and provide a copy of your latest CV along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For further information please contact Aegis St James on (08) 9361 8918