Assistant in Nursing - Aegis Shawford
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Innaloo community, Aegis Shawford provides quality care and services for up to 102 residents in a homely and welcoming environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An opportunity has arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Shawford as an Assistant in Nursing on a casual basis, with morning, afternoon and night shifts available.
As an Assistant in Nursing within the Aegis Aged Care Group, you will;
- Provide personal, direct care to our highly valued residents
- Assist with all daily living activities
- Supervise and assist meal time experiences
- Contribute information to resident assessment and evaluation processes
- Actively support and contribute to continuous improvement programs
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Have empathy with the aged
- Be able to work cooperatively within a team environment
- Have a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Hold a Certificate III in Aged Care (or higher/equivalent)
- Ensure compliance to Aegis policies and procedures
Aegis Shawford offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with working in a skilled and knowledgeable team. Aegis offers a comprehensive orientation program.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Shawford on (08) 92448477.