Registered Nurses - Aegis Shawford
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Innaloo community, Aegis Shawford provides quality care and services for up to 102 residents in a homely and welcoming environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
Two exciting opportunities have arisen for Registered Nurses to join the team at Aegis Shawford for fixed term Maternity leave contracts, both commencing Mid-July.
- Registered Nurse – Night Duty – 6 month contract
- Registered Nurse - AM PM Shift - 6 month contract
As an important part of the team you will:
- Provide professional nursing practice.
- Ensure the safety of residents and quality of care.
- Undertake clinical, social and self-care assessments.
- Complete ACFI documentation.
- Assist in the coordination of direct care workload.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Empathy with the aged.
- Flexibility to respond to changing resident needs.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team and independently.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Science (Nursing) or equivalent.
Aegis Shawford offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with working in a skilled and knowledgeable team. Aegis offers a comprehensive orientation program.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
For more information, please contact Sandie Fletcher, Shawford Facility Manager on (08) 9244 8477.
Click 'APPLY' now to lodge an application.