Assistant In Nursing - Aegis Balmoral
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the Como community, Aegis Balmoral provides quality care and services within a modern and welcoming environment to for up to 214 residents.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
Exciting opportunities have arisen for enthusiastic and self-driven individuals to be a part of the team at Aegis Balmoral as an Assistant in Nursing on a part-time basis. We are currently offering permanent am/pm shifts.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Provide personal care to our highly valued residents.
- Assist residents with all daily living activities.
- Supervise and assist meal time experiences.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Have empathy with the aged
- Be able to work cooperatively within a team environment
- Have a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Hold a Certificate III in Aged Care (or higher/equivalent)
- Ensure compliance to Aegis policies and procedures
- Be flexible and available on short notice for varied shifts across the week
Aegis Balmoral offers a friendly and supportive working environment where you will feel like part of a team and a community. You will be provided with comprehensive orientation programs both at a facility and corporate level.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Balmoral on (08) 9367 7333.