Therapy Assistant - Aegis Orelia
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Aegis Orelia caters for up to 25 residents who are transitioning from acute care, either back to their home or into a residential aged care environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual to be a part of the team at Aegis Orelia as a Therapy Assistant on a casual basis.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Provide group and individual therapy techniques.
- Observe and report outcome of activities and therapies offered.
- Participate in the organisation and planning of therapy programs.
- Provide a range of therapy based activity programs.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role you will:
Hold a Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance or higher/equivalent.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Have a high level of communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Have experience in a similar role.
Previous experience within Aged Care will be highly desirable.
Aegis Orelia offers a friendly and supportive working environment. You will work alongside skilled and knowledgeable colleagues. Comprehensive orientation is provided to all staff.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Orelia on (08) 9419 1224 or click 'APPLY' now to lodge an application.