Registered Nurse - Aegis Stirling
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Yokine community, Aegis Stirling caters for up to 117 residents in a modern and familiar environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
Exciting opportunities have arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Stirling for a Registered Nurse, on a casual basis, willing to work day and night shifts, with a large variety of shifts available.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Provide professional nursing practice.
- Ensure the safety of residents and quality of care.
- Undertake clinical, social and self-care assessments.
- Complete ACFI documentation.
- Assist in the coordination of direct care workload.
Skills and Abilities
The preferable candidates will have:
- Aged care experience.
- Minimum 5 years nursing experience.
- Flexibility to respond to changing resident needs.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team and independently.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Empathy with the aged.
Staff at Aegis Stirling enjoy a friendly working environment coupled with a high level of support. Aegis offers all staff a comprehensive orientation program. Free off-street parking is also available.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Stirling on (08) 9375 0800. Click