Hospitality Staff - Aegis Carrington
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Aegis Carrington is a fully equipped facility providing Low Care and High Care for 119 residents in a comfortable and homely setting.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Carrington on a Casual basis as a Kitchen Hand/Laundry Assistant. This varied position will cover a variety of shifts including weekends.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Prepare and serve meals to residents.
- Provide food services.
- Ensure a clean and safe environment.
- Provide quality laundry services.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in commercial cleaning operations.
- A high level of communication skills.
- Be able to work independently
- An understanding of Infection Control and Food Safe principles.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience in Aged Care, Health Care or other Hospitality environment is essential.
Staff at Aegis Carrington enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment. Free off-street parking is available for staff whilst also being close to public transport.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Carrington on (08) 6310 3333.