Enrolled Nurse - Aegis Bassendean
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Aegis Bassendean provides quality care and services for 80 residents in a homely and welcoming living environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of the team at Aegis Bassendean as an Enrolled Nurse on a part-time basis, 7 nights per fortnight.
As an Aegis EN, you will:
- Provide quality nursing care to residents.
- Assist with assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating of care.
- Contribute in the allocation of workload.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A high level of communication skills.
- Empathy with the aged.
- The ability to work cooperatively within in a team environment.
- Hold a Diploma in Nursing.
- Current and valid AHPRA registration
Aegis Bassendean offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be highly valued. You will enjoy being part of a supportive multidisciplinary team where you will have access to learning and professional development opportunities to progress further in your career.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Christine Shepherd, Facility Manager on (08) 9279 4258.