Administration Officer - Aegis Alfred Carson
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Claremont community, Aegis Alfred Carson provides quality care and services for up to 90 residents in a modern and welcoming environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Alfred Carson as an Administration Officer on a part-time basis. This role is 8 shifts (Approx 50hrs) per fortnight. Actual days are negotiable at interview.
As an Aegis Administration Officer, you will:
- Be responsible for a wide range of diverse administrative functions such as rostering and payroll preparation, billing, banking.
- Sound knowledge of rostering practices, excel & spreadsheets
- Provide a professional and friendly reception to our residents and visitors.
- Assist the Facility Manager and other senior staff with various administrative tasks.
- General administrative duties such as filing, archiving and other duties as directed by the Facility Manager.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have good experience in a diverse administration role, particularly rostering and payroll preparation.
- Be able to prioritise tasks, manage time and meet competing priorities.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrate empathy for the aged.
- Be well organised.
Aegis Alfred Carson offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued. You will enjoy being part of a supportive multidisciplinary team where you will have access to learning and professional development opportunities to progress further in your career
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Lyn McArthur, Alfred Carson Facility Manager on (08) 9230 6500.