Registered Nurse - Aegis St Michaels
North Perth, WA
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the North Perth community, Aegis St Michael’s provides quality care and services for up to 102 residents in a homely and welcoming environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse who is passionate about providing exceptional care to our residents. This is a permanent part time role,
As an integral part of the team you will:
- Provide high quality, safe and effective nursing care that aligns with individual resident preferences and best practice.
- Undertake clinical, social and self-care assessments.
- Ensure all care documentation is completed with appropriate strategies implemented.
- Anticipate residents’ changing health needs and initiate further assessments or referrals.
- Support residents and their families by addressing queries, comments, suggestions or concerns.
- Support, coach, monitor and mentor the unregulated care workers.
- Complete ACFI documentation and assessment processes.
- Provide support to the Clinical Nurse Manager and clinical expertise to the care team.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position, you will be:
Passionate about caring for the aged.
Able to communicate with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders.
Highly organised with strong planning skills.
Able to identify and manage clinical risk in the aged care setting.
Able to proactively lead, coach and develop care and lifestyle staff
Flexible in responding to changing resident needs.
Able to work effectively and efficiently within a team and independently.
High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Registered Nurse Div. 1 with current AHPRA registration.
- Minimum of 3 years Clinical experience in aged care, preferably in a residential setting.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with ACFI assessments and documentation.
- Sound understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards and quality management systems.
- Full Australian working rights and current national police clearance.
How To Apply
To discuss this opportunity, please contact the manager at St Michael’s on (08) 9227 2900 or apply via our Careers page (https://aegisagedcare.applynow.net.au/)
Aegis St Michael’s 53 Wasley Street North Perth WA 6006 (08) 9227 2900