Enrolled Nurse - Aegis Carrington
About The Organisation
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- comprehensive orientation program;
- ongoing training and opportunities for career growth;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses;
- contributions towards your ongoing professional development.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
Aegis Carrington is a fully equipped facility providing Low Care and High Care for 119 residents in a comfortable and homely setting.
We are looking for an experienced Enrolled Nurse who is passionate about providing exceptional care to our residents. This is a Permanent Part time role.
As an integral part of the team where you will:
- Provide high quality, safe and effective nursing care that aligns with individual resident preferences and best practice.
- Assist the RNs to assess, plan, implement and evaluate resident care.
- Contribute in the allocation of workload to ensure quality care is received by all residents.
- Ensure all care documentation is completed to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Anticipate residents’ changing health needs and manage requirements appropriately.
- Support residents and their families by responding to queries and feedback in liaison with the Facility Manager.
- Passionate about caring for the aged.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders.
- Highly organised with strong planning skills.
- Able to identify clinical risk in the aged care setting.
- Flexible in responding to changing resident needs.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently within a team and independently as required.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Enrolled Nurse with current AHPRA registration.
- Experience in aged care (preferred).
- Sound knowledge of ACFI assessments and documentation (preferred).
- Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV. For further information, please contact Aegis Karalee on (08) 9277 1099.