Occupational Therapist - Aegis Woodlake
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Ellenbrook community, Aegis The Pines caters for up to 78 residents and provides quality Low Care, High Care and Dementia Specific Care services.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Occupational Therapist to join the team at Aegis Woodlake on a Part-time basis.
As an important part of the team, you will:
- Be responsible for assessing resident’s physical and psycho-social functions.
- Plan and implement treatment and activity programs as appropriate to resident’s needs.
- Support and supervise a team of Therapy Assistants providing OT Programs.
- Ensure assessment notes are maintained and up-to-date.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have empathy with the aged.
- Hold a current and valid AHPRA registration as an OT.
- Have high levels of verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Previously worked in a similar role.
Staff enjoy working at Aegis The Pines due to its friendly and supportive working environment. You will work alongside skilled and experienced colleagues as well as being provided with the equipment to do your job effectively and efficiently.
How To Apply
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact Aegis Woodlake on (08) 9408 2200 or click “Apply Now” to lodge an application and provide a copy of your résumé along with a covering letter outlining your suitability to the role.