Excellence in Dining Liaison
About The Organisation
The Aegis Aged Care Group has been providing quality care services to elderly West Australians for over 30 years with a passion in innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environments for the people who reside with us.
Located in the heart of the Claremont community, Aegis Alfred Carson provides quality care and services for up to 90 residents in a modern and homely living environment.
About The Role
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced person with drive and passion for delivering exceptional dining services to meet the daily lifestyle choices of the resident. You will be responsible for leading the Excellence in Dining service principles across the facility while mentoring dining staff with the years of experience you have gained across the food service industry. Our Food Philosophy is delivered through our signature Excellence in Dining principles of providing food full of flavour, using fresh seasonal ingredients which creates taste sensations you want to share with family and friends within a dining service environment envied by restaurants. Food service venues includes several resident dining rooms, room service dining, Cafés and a Private Dining Room where residents can enjoy meals presented with flare with family and friends. This is a permanent Full-time position Monday to Friday, providing Lunch and Evening dining services.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Recognised qualifications and/or considerable experience across dining service industry
- Strong commitment to customer service ethos
- Ability to lead and develop key EiD service staff to deliver a high-quality dining experience across the facility
- Experience in providing dining service support to ensure service standards are maintained to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated abilities to comprehend, perform and implement dining service policy and procedures for EiD principles to be upheld
- High level of interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills when presented with operational obstacles
- Sound knowledge and skills relating to food safety related Infection Control principles
- Demonstrated ability to complete and monitor quality assurance systems in line with EiD principles
- Sound time management skills, a high level of organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
Remuneration will be commensurate with skills and experience.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Central Office on (08) 6254 8200