Administration Officer - Aegis Carrington
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- comprehensive orientation program;
- ongoing training and opportunities for career growth and;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
Aegis Carrington is a fully equipped facility providing Low Care and High Care for 119 residents in a comfortable and homely setting.
About The Role
We are looking for a detail-orientated Administration Officer to join the team at Carrington on a full-time basis.
In this integral role you will:
- Provide a professional and friendly reception to our residents, families, visitors and staff.
- Create and maintain fortnightly rosters for 150 staff, that meet all service delivery requirements within the facility.
- Undertake essential administrative functions such as rostering, payroll preparation, billing, banking and interacting with all staff.
- Perform general administrative duties such as filing, archiving and other duties as directed by the Facility Manager.
- Maintain Facility waitlist for accommodation and ensure that all enquiries are followed through in a timely manner to maximise occupancy.
- Assist the Facility Manager and other senior staff with tasks as required.
- Friendly, approachable and helpful when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Proactive, solutions-focused professional.
- Demonstrated empathy for the aged.
- Highly organised with strong planning skills and the ability to manage numerous competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Trusted member of the team, able to build rapport with all.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Detailed knowledge of rostering practices and systems and strong problem solving ability.
- Experience in front-facing administration in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Passion for delivering quality customer service and excellent relationship building skills.
- High levels of accuracy and data entry skills.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office suite.
How To Apply
To discuss this opportunity, please contact the manager at Aegis Carrington on (08) 6310 3333