Administration Officer - Aegis St James
St James. WA
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in St James, Aegis St James provides quality care and services for up to 67 residents in a modern and homely living environment.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
An exciting full-time opportunity has arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis St James as a Full-time (Monday to Friday) Administration Officer.
As an Aegis Administration Officer, you will:
- Be responsible for a wide range of diverse administrative functions such as billing, banking and payroll preparation, including rostering.
- Provide a professional and friendly reception to our residents and visitors.
- Assist the Facility Manager and other senior staff with various administrative tasks.
- General administrative duties such as filing, archiving and other duties as directed by the Facility Manager
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have good experience in a diverse administration role.
- Be able to prioritise tasks, manage time and meet competing priorities.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrate empathy for the aged.
- Be well organised.
Staff enjoy working at Aegis St James because of its supportive and friendly working environment. Aegis offers a comprehensive orientation program both at a facility and corporate level which will see you excel in your role.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Annie Bates, Facility Manager on (08)9361 8918