Registered Nurses - ACFI Champion
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- comprehensive orientation program;
- ongoing training and opportunities for career growth;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses;
- contributions towards your professional development.
Located in Mindarie, Aegis Anchorage caters for 102 residents in premium accommodation providing low and high care as well as Dementia Specific Care.
About the role
Two exciting permanent (one full-time and one part-time) opportunities have arisen for experienced Registered Nurses at Aegis Anchorage.
The full-time role will include some ACFI Champion duties, and the part-time (2 days per week) is for an ACFI Champion.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Provide professional nursing practice.
- Ensure the safety of residents and quality of care.
- Undertake clinical, social and self-care assessments.
- Complete ACFI documentation.
- Assist in the coordination of direct care workload.
- Passionate about caring for the aged.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders.
- Highly organised with strong planning skills.
- Able to identify and manage clinical risk in the aged care setting.
- Able to proactively lead, coach and develop care and lifestyle staff
- Flexible in responding to changing resident needs.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently within a team and independently.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Registered Nurse Div. 1 with current AHPRA registration.
- Clinical experience in aged care, preferably in a residential setting.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with ACFI assessments and documentation.
- Sound understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards and quality management systems.
- Full Australian working rights and current national police clearance.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Anchorage (08) 9400 1000.