Enrolled Nurse - Aegis Ellenvale
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Aegis Ellenvale is a state of the art facility, providing quality Low Care, High Care and Dementia Specific services for up to 140 residents.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
Exciting opportunities have arisen to be a part of the team at Aegis Ellenvale as an Enrolled Nurse. Full-time, Part-time and casual positions are available for all shifts throughout the week.
As an Aegis EN, you will:
- Provide quality nursing care to residents.
- Assist with assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating of care.
- Contribute in the allocation of workload.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A high level of communication skills.
- Empathy with the aged.
- The ability to work cooperatively within in a team environment.
- Hold a Diploma in Nursing.
- Current and valid AHPRA registration.
Staff at Aegis Ellenvale will be provided with a comprehensive orientation program. You will enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment where you will feel like part of a team, and a community.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Ellenvale on (08) 9788 6400