Clinical Nurse Manager - Aegis Balmoral
About The Organisation
Providing quality care services for 30 years, Aegis Aged Care is passionate about using innovation and imagination to continually improve the care, quality of life and living environment of the people who live with us.
Located in the heart of the Como community, Aegis Balmoral provides quality care and services within a modern and welcoming environment for up to 214 residents.
As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
About The Role
We are looking for a Registered Nurse with proven leadership capability and experience in the same or similar role, who is passionate about providing exceptional care to our residents and is looking to take the next step into their career. This is a full-time opportunity.
- Provide clinical leadership, management and expertise to ensure the delivery of safe, effective, and high-quality care
- Coordinate ACFI functions, documentation and assessment processes.
- Ensure all care documentation is completed with appropriate strategies implemented.
- Support residents and their families by addressing queries, comments, suggestions or concerns.
- Manage, support, coach, monitor and mentor the clinical care team in the provision of quality care.
- Contribute to the achievement of established goals and objectives with a continuous improvement focus.
Skills and Abilities
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Passionate about caring for the aged with the ability to ignite the same in others.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders.
- Highly organised with strong planning skills.
- Able to identify and manage clinical risk in the aged care setting.
- Able to proactively lead, coach and develop staff.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Registered Nurse Div. 1 with current AHPRA registration.
- Experience working as a clinician in aged care.
- Leadership experience in aged care with the ability to influence others to deliver high quality care and customer service.
- High level of clinical knowledge.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with ACFI assessments and documentation.
- Sound understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards and quality management systems.
- Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Balmoral on (08) 9367 7333.