Administration Officer - Therapy
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis is seeking a highly capable and experienced Administration Officer for a newly created, challenging role at our Central Office in Burswood.
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- comprehensive orientation program;
- ongoing training and opportunities for career growth and;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses.
About the Role
Reporting to the Manager – Therapy and Lifestyle Services, this pivotal role will be responsible for;
- Developing and maintaining staff rosters for Therapy staff to meet all service delivery requirements across our 28 Facilities
- Create, update and maintain personnel, training, financial records and databases with high levels of accuracy and confidentiality
- Co-ordinating Orientation and Buddy programs for all new Therapy staff
- Completing payroll documentation
- Providing outstanding customer service
- General administration duties
- A warm and personable disposition
- Highly organised and can manage conflicting priorities
- Flexible, punctual and able to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Superior communication skills
- Advanced computer literacy – particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong data entry, filing and administration skills
- Experience with computerised rostering systems
- Eye for detail and pride in the quality and timeliness of work
- Sound understanding of payroll practices
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of rostering practices and systems
- Administration experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Passion for delivering quality customer service and excellent relationship building skills.
- High levels of accuracy and data entry skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong problem solving ability