Registered Nurses - Aegis Ellenvale
About The Organisation
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Located in the heart of the Busselton and Broadwater communities, Aegis Ellenvale provides quality care and services for up to 140 elderly West Australians in a homely, welcoming and modern living environment with quality amenities.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- comprehensive orientation program;
- ongoing training and opportunities for career growth;
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses;
- contributions towards your professional development.
About The Role
Aegis Ellenvale has exciting opportunities for Registered Nurses to join their team. Currently full-time, part-time and casual positions are available for a variety of shifts throughout the week.
As an integral part of the team you will:
- Provide high quality, safe and effective nursing care that aligns with individual resident preferences and best practice.
- Undertake clinical, social and self-care assessments.
- Ensure all care documentation is completed with appropriate strategies implemented.
- Anticipate residents’ changing health needs and initiate further assessments or referrals.
- Support residents and their families by addressing queries, comments, suggestions or concerns.
- Support, coach, monitor and mentor the unregulated care workers.
- Complete ACFI documentation and assessment processes.
- Provide support to the Clinical Nurse Manager and clinical expertise to the care team.
- Passionate about caring for the aged.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders.
- Highly organised with strong planning skills.
- Able to identify and manage clinical risk in the aged care setting.
- Able to proactively lead, coach and develop care and lifestyle staff
- Flexible in responding to changing resident needs.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently within a team and independently.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Registered Nurse Div. 1 with current AHPRA registration.
- Clinical experience in aged care, preferably in a residential setting.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with ACFI assessments and documentation.
- Sound understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards and quality management systems.
- Full Australian working rights and current national police clearance.
Staff at Aegis Ellenvale will be provided with a comprehensive orientation program. You will enjoy a friendly and supportive working environment where you will feel like part of a team, and a community.
How To Apply
- Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
- For further information, please contact Aegis Ellenvale on (08) 9788 6400.