Hospitality Personnel - Aegis Balmoral
About Aegis Aged Care
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
Aegis offers a friendly and supportive working environment coupled with a comprehensive orientation program. You will be joining a progressive and dynamic company where your contribution will be valued.
Located in the heart of the Como community, Aegis Balmoral provides quality care and services within a modern and welcoming environment for up to 214 residents.
About the role
Exciting opportunities have arisen for experienced individuals to be a part of the Hospitality team at Aegis Balmoral. We have Permanent Part time positions as well as Casual roles on offer.
As an important part of the team you will:
- Prepare and serve meals to residents.
- Provide food services.
- Ensure a clean and safe environment.
- Collect and remove domestic waste.
- Provide quality laundry services.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in commercial cleaning operations.
- A high level of communication skills.
- An understanding of Infection Control and Food Safe principles.
- High attention to detail.
- Cleaning experience in Aged Care, Health Care or other Hospitality environment is essential.
How to Apply
Complete the questions contained in the application below, then click Next to upload a copy of your CV.
For further information, please contact Aegis Balmoral on (08) 9367 7333