Clinical Nurse Manager - Bassendean
Welcome to Aegis
Aegis has been providing quality care services to West Australians for over 30 years. We are committed to providing excellence through imagination and innovation, providing a quality life for those who live in one of our 28 residences.
We are committed to supporting our employees who provide a high standard of care to our residents and their families. As members of the Aegis team, we collectively hold these values as paramount:
- Positive Contribution
- Respect for ourselves and each other
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Dignity is a right of every person
- Excellence in everything we do.
While working at Aegis, we will provide you with a range of benefits including:
- competitive rates of pay;
- comprehensive orientation program;
- ongoing training and opportunities for career growth; and
- employee discounts from a number of trusted businesses.
Aegis Bassendean provides quality care and services for 80 residents in a homely and welcoming living environment.
About The Role
We are looking for a Registered Nurse with proven leadership capability and experience in the same or similar role, who is passionate about providing exceptional care to our residents. This is a full time Monday to Friday role.
As an integral part of the leadership team you will:
- Provide clinical leadership, management and expertise to ensure the delivery of safe, effective, and high-quality care
- Coordinate ACFI functions, documentation and assessment processes.
- Ensure all care documentation is completed with appropriate strategies implemented.
- Support residents and their families by addressing queries, comments, suggestions or concerns.
- Manage, support, coach, monitor and mentor the clinical care team in the provision of quality care.
- Contribute to the achievement of established goals and objectives with a continuous improvement focus.
- Passionate about caring for the aged with the ability to ignite the same in others.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders.
- Highly organised with strong planning skills.
- Able to identify and manage clinical risk in the aged care setting.
- Able to proactively lead, coach and develop staff
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Registered Nurse Div. 1 with current AHPRA registration.
- Experience working as a clinician in aged care.
- Minimum 3 years management experience.
- Leadership experience in aged care with the ability to influence others to deliver high quality care and customer service.
- High level of clinical knowledge.
- Detailed knowledge and experience with ACFI assessments and documentation.
- Sound understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards and quality management systems.
- Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance.
How To Apply
To discuss this opportunity, please contact the manager at Aegis Bassendean on (08) 9279 4258 or apply now.